Every Family is Awesome….

_MG_4093

I could look at this picture all day long.  I love her grin and I love this quote.

The combo of them together is almost too much.  Be still my heart.

I had an old cabinet door from ReHouse, and painted it with some random paints and glaze.  I found the quote and printed it out on vinyl with my silhouette machine.  (Best Christmas present ever-four years ago and Brian is still winning awesome husband points with that gift)

_MG_4081

The quote was a bit smaller than the cabinet door (because I never measure anything), AND there was a convenient hole left from the cabinet pull. It was meant to be…. I screwed an old door plate right in that hole, and added a beautiful glass knob._MG_4078

What do you think?

Comments

• Amy Trager says

Thanks Christi! I hope you give vinyl a try; I love it. I can’t get paper to cut or fabric to cut well, so I’ve got some more Silhouette trial and error in my future too….
      Amy Jo

1. says

hi there – I love this quote!!! Can u tell me where u found it o I can go get it to make one of these for my home??
    thanx so much!!!!
    Wendy

• Amy Trager says

Hi Wendy! I’m glad you like the quote as much as I do! I found the entire quote on the Silhouette website and bought it. I believe it is $.99 for the download. If you don’t have a Silhouette machine, I bet you could find an etsy seller who could cut the vinyl out for you in this design. Good luck!
      Amy Jo

2. ChrisW says

It’s fabulous! I just “stumbled on” The Little Moments via Beyond the Picket Fence and would love to follow by email but there’s nowhere to sign up…????

• Amy Trager says

Hi Chris! I love Beyond the Picket Fence and all of Becky’s awesome projects!!!! I’m glad you stopped over here too. I just added a Subscribe by E-mail link under the facebook app on my website. Thanks for asking for it. (grin) Have a great day!

3. says

I love this!! I saw it at Beyond The Picket Fence, and was steadfastly holding off on visiting your blog. It’s one of those projects that tells me there’s likely plenty more awesome stuff to see where that came from! Thanks for coming by my blog and leaving a comment!

• Amy Trager says

You are funny! I felt the same way seeing your link. Anyone who makes a bookshelf out of a ladder is definitely going to have other awesome projects!!

Trackbacks